TEMPORARY CENTRE CLOSURE – DECEMBER 8,2020
In view of the latest Government announcement that beauty parlours must be temporarily closed, all Svenson Centres will be closed from December 10, 2020.
Please follow our Facebook for latest updates (https://www.facebook.com/svensonhairhk). If you have any enquiries, please call our hotline at 2248 6320 and our customer service officer will be able to assist.
Meanwhile, all our Centres have been taking constant precautionary measures for the safety and well-being of our clients and staff.
Stay vigilant and healthy. We hope to see you at our Centres soon.
COVID-19: IN-CENTRE SAFETY MEASURES: UPDATED 7 DEC 2020
- All staff and Clients have to wear masks in the Centre and comply with the health and safety measures.
- Therapists have to wear protective goggles when providing services to clients and sanitise protective gears after providing service to every client.
- Individual treatment rooms or partitioning seats are to be arranged to all clients.
- The use of steam machines and vaporised chemicals are paused.
- Staff who have travelled or have been exposed to suspicious cases, or have symptoms such as cough or fever, must take a nucleic acid test with a result of negative, or will be quarantined for 14 days and show no symptoms before returning to work.
- Clients who have travelled in the past 14 days, or have been exposed to suspicious cases, a cough, fever, flu and other symptoms, treatment time will be rescheduled and be advised to take a nucleic acid test.
- All centres have posted the QR code of “LeaveHomeSafe” for Clients’ usage.
MANDATORY DECLARATION AND TEMPERATURE TAKING
- All Clients and Visitors are to complete the Visitors Health & Travel Declaration Form and comply with the Travel Advisory instructions.
- All staff, Clients and Visitors are required to have their temperature taken and recorded. Staffs’ temperature monitoring is done twice a day.
FREQUENT AND DEEP-CLEANING OF OUR PREMISES
- Regular disinfection of surface areas which staff and Clients frequently come into contact with, such as door handles, seats, tables, toilets, etc., at least twice a day.
- Weekly disinfection and deep cleansing of all Centres.
- Disinfecting carpet has been placed at the entrance.
- All staff have been instructed to adopt frequent sanitising, including disinfecting equipment, tools and service areas before and after each use. All towels and consumables used are to be changed after each use.
- Clients, and Visitors are encouraged to regularly use the hand sanitiser located at the reception and treatment area.
Thailand Announcement 2017
Dear Svenson friends and customers,
We at Svenson, are continually challenging ourselves to improve our services. With this commitment and approach to our new business direction, we have decided to concentrate on our more mature and established markets. As part of this, we have made an exit from our operations in Thailand as of 1 August 2017. We trust that the new owner and its team will bring the brand to great heights from here on.
We will continue to operate Svenson Hair Centres in Hong Kong and the rest of our South East Asian markets. We look forward to the coming months when we will be able to unveil the exciting details across the rest of our markets.