In fact, there is not any problem even if you wash your hair everyday but you have to be careful if your hair is getting thinner. Generally, the correct steps of shampooing are as follow:
- Thoroughly wet hair and scalp with warm water.
- Select shampoo suitable for your scalp and hair type, take a proper amount of shampoo on your palm, work into lather and apply on your scalp.
- Massage your scalp slightly with your fingers and then thoroughly rinse with warm water.
- If your hair is relatively dry, you can apply hair conditioner. Leave on hair for a few minutes then rinse thoroughly.
- Dry your hair with a towel. ItíŽs better to leave it dries naturally, or you can blow dry with cold wind from at least 10 centimeters.